- Fire date
- Approximate time of the fire
- Address or location of the fire
Send the request and fees to:
Riverside County Fire Department
210 West San Jacinto Avenue
Perris CA 92570
Normally, your copy of the fire report will be sent within two weeks. If you have any questions about a pending report request, call 951.943.4970. You may also visit the Riverside County website at www.rvcfire.org
Recovering From a Fire — Who to Contact
Recovering from a fire can be a physically and mentally draining process. When fire strikes, lives are suddenly turned around. Often, the hardest part is knowing where to begin and who to contact.
- Insurance – If you are insured, notify your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Personal Need – If you need of temporary housing, food, or medicines, contact the local Red Cross at 951.656.4218.
- Restoring Utilities/Repairs – Contact the City’s Building & Safety Division at 951.413.3350 to obtain assistance with restoring utilities to your property, identifying any construction permits you may need to repair your building and other information that may be helpful to you and your insurance company in recovering from this incident.
Incident Report Request
Get the request form from CAL FIRE/Riverside County Fire Department. Note that all forms must be submitted in writing.