About the Program
"Spotlight on Moreno Valley Business" is a free business recognition program designed to create awareness about the variety of local business and its contribution to the community. The Spotlight is a 30-second professional video production created by the award winning City of Moreno Valley media team to promote your business.
The Spotlight is stored on the MVTV-3 YouTube Channel. It runs on MVTV-3 and is showcased on the City’s website for approximately two weeks. It is also posted on the City’s Facebook page. Businesses receive a copy of the video on a DVD.
Businesses selected for the program are highlighted during a scheduled special presentations segment of the first City Council Meeting of each month. At that meeting, the video will be played and a certificate of recognition will be presented by the respective Council Member.
- View recent Spotlights on the MVTV3 YouTube Channel
All businesses and nonprofit organizations with a valid City of Moreno Valley business license that occupy a commercial business location or utilize a permitted vehicle for mobile businesses are eligible to apply. Four businesses in each Council District will be spotlighted each year.
- City staff will review the application for completeness and verify business license status.
- The City Council Member for the location of the business will review the approved applications and make the recommendation to place on the eligibility list.
- City staff will contact the business to schedule an interview / video shoot time and date.
- Photo/Video release form (Required upon selection)
You can download, complete, scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
14177 Frederick Street
PO Box 88005
View past Spotlights by selecting a tab below:
View the Council District Map to find your Council District.