Notice of Election: November 3, 2020
A General Municipal Election will be held in the City of Moreno Valley on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for the following officers:
- City Wide - Mayor – Full Two-Year Term
- District 1: Council Member – Full Four-Year Term
- District 3: Council Member – Full Four-Year Term
Candidates & Political Committees Forms 410, 460, 497 & 501
For more information about this election and voting in Riverside County, check the Riverside Registrar of Voters website: voteinfo.net.
Council District 3 Candidates
Click on the name to view the forms.
Active Political Action Committees
California Coalition for Jobs, Prosperity, and Environmental Justice, Supporting Thornton and Holt for Moreno Valley City Council District 2 in 2018, Committee Major Funding from Highland Fairview Operating Company
City Employee Voter Awareness Committee Moreno Valley City Employees
Concerned Citizens of MV Advocacy Group
- Concerned Citizens of MV Advocacy Group 460 06/24/20
- Concerned Citizens of MV Advocacy Group 460 06/09/20
Residents for a Liveable Moreno Valley